IST Clock

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Very very minor bug on blog site

A very minor bug on blogger.com

I am new to this site and have started active blogging just a month back. There is one minor defect which I observed on this website. When you post a new article/post on the website, on the bottom it says ‘0 Comments’ which is OK and can be accepted. But as you post a comment on the post the messages says ‘1 Comments’. Now are there numerous comments. There is only one comment so it should be ‘1 Comment’ OR even ‘1 Comment(s)’ is fine.

I discussed the same thing with my colleague a fellow tester he also agrees that ideally it should ‘ 1 COMMENT’ but then he also told me about his experience where he reported the same defect in one of the project but it got rejected with the comment “It is as implemented”

What’s your thought..

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment